The uLIBRARY app is regularly updated to ensure it’s the best user experience possible. You can find instructions on how to update your app below.
Please note: For iOS the app requires a clean installation, so you must first uninstall the app from your device before reinstalling it.
How to uninstall uLIBRARY on an iOS device
1. Touch and hold the app.
2. Tap remove app.
3. Tap Delete App, then tap Delete to confirm.
How to install uLIBRARY on an iOS device
1. Open the App Store.
2. Search for uLIBRARY.
3. Tap Get and then follow the instructions on screen to install.
You can update uLIBRARY on your Android device manually or automatically.
Update uLIBRARY automatically on Android devices
1. Open the Google Play Store app Google Play.
2. Tap Menu > My apps & games.
3. Select uLIBRARY.
4. Tap More.
5. Tap Enable auto-update.
uLIBRARY will update automatically when updates are available. To turn off automatic updates, untick the box.
How to update uLIBRARY manually on your Android device
1. Open the Google Play Store app.
2. Tap Menu > My apps and games.
3. If your version of uLIBRARY is not the latest version then it will be labelled with ‘Update’. If uLIBRARY is not there you can also search for it.
4. Tap Update.