The uLIBRARY app is regularly updated to ensure it’s the best user experience possible. You can find instructions on how to update your app below.
On your iPhone and iPad, apps that you’ve downloaded from the App Store are updated automatically by default. If you’ve not disabled this feature then the uLIBRARY app on your device should be the latest version. If you have disabled, this function or the uLIBRARY app isn’t the latest version then you can update an app manually.
How to update uLIBRARY manually on an iOS device
1. Open the App Store.
2. Tap your profile icon at the top of the screen.
3. Scroll to see pending updates and release notes. Tap Update next to uLIBRARY to only update that app, or tap Update All to update all downloaded apps.
You can update uLIBRARY on your Android device manually or automatically.
Update uLIBRARY automatically on Android devices
1. Open the Google Play Store app Google Play.
2. Tap Menu > My apps & games.
3. Select uLIBRARY.
4. Tap More.
5. Tap Enable auto-update.
uLIBRARY will update automatically when updates are available. To turn off automatic updates, untick the box.
How to update uLIBRARY manually on your Android device
1. Open the Google Play Store app.
2. Tap Menu > My apps and games.
3. If your version of uLIBRARY is not the latest version then it will be labelled with ‘Update’. If uLIBRARY is not there you can also search for it.
4. Tap Update.